Quick there is a chili cook off coming up and I need a good recipe for my company team..got any ideas?
Yumm, chili! One of the USA's great contributions to world cuisine.
First, I do not recommend making chili out of ones co-workers. However, there are many other acceptable alternatives. Here's a simple one
- 1lb ground beef (In this tiger's opinion vegetarian chili does NOT count as real chili.)
- garlic powder, onion powder, chili seasoning
- 4 cans of spiced chili beans
- 3 cans diced or stewed tomatoes (various flavors are available)
1. Brown the meat with garlic powder, onion power and chili seasoning.
2. Transfer the meat to a slow cooker/crock pot.
3. Add beans and tomatoes and stir the mess together.
4. Cook in the crock pot for four to six hours.
5. Serve with grated cheese, chopped onion and french bread.
More inventive recipies are available here: Famous Chili Recipies