Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Giggling Girlfriend

During sex just when things are getting hot and we are both close to well..my girlfriend giggles. It is kind of a turnoff for me. How do I tell her?


Woody Allen is credited with the saying, "Sex is the most fun you can have without laughing." Apparently, in your girlfriend's case this is not quite true. It seems to me, my friend, that your lovemaking fills her with such joy it bubbles out of her. Good for you! I'm not quite sure why this is a turnoff, unless it is breaking your concentration or throwing off your rhythm. But, for whatever reason, the fact is it does detract from your enjoyment. Have you asked her why she giggles? Asking about it in a way that conveys a desire to understand will open the door to discussing it without jumping first to "that bothers me". If you're doing something that makes her so happy, you might want to know exactly what it is so you can do it more often or more effectively. Also, understanding the cause may change your perception of the reaction. You may be surprised.

Ask a tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment