Monday, July 19, 2010

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

I don't know if you received my first question or not about trying to rid myself of an old partner ..I don't want to hurt his feelings but must move on ..how do i do this without hurting his feelings. i have been avoiding him now he is hurt.


It looks like the aether ate your previous question, my friend. I am glad you persevered to bring this to me. It is a nasty bit of business severing a relationship. It is hardly ever easy and almost always ends up with at least one of the two parties feeling hurt. I can tell you this; avoidance is not the right way to go. If it is time to end it, you must do so decisively. You and he need to get together and speak plainly with one another. It saddens me that a once bright flame has so dwindled, but it happens. If you really feel the need to move on, then simply tell him so. Don't be critical or emotional about it. Don't lay blame or be overly dramatic. He may get angry, defensive, teary or what have you, but that is natural. You two once shared a close connection. Releasing that will bring about a form of grieving. There is not much you can do about that. Speak plainly so there are no misunderstandings. Breaking up isn't easy. But it isn't the end of the world either.

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFymSogiUY)

Play

Ask a tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment